Sunday, December 21, 2008

2008 Christmas Program Malmo Mission Covenant Church


2008 Christmas Program from Randall Friesen on Vimeo.


The Christmas Program was this morning, which meant that 1.) I didn't have to preach and 2.) the kids did a whole lot better preaching than I ever could.

It was a great morning, as you can tell by these images.

The kids did well and the church created space for them to succeed. Thank you to all who worked so hard to make it happen. Well done.

You can see the set of images, here.

IMG_0022

.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting up the pics. You've captured the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randall, did Malmo get that puppet stage from CBC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,

    Either we did get it from them, or we built an exact replica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i REALLY like the key change

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.